dave matthews Quotes
Dave Matthews QuotesBirth Date: 1964-05-16 (Saturday, May 16th, 1964)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- 'Lying under this spell you cast on me/ Each moment/ The more I love you'
- 'Crazy how it feels tonight/ Crazy how you make it all alright love/ You crush me with the things you do/ And I do for you anything too'
- 'The road to you is long, and I've been on it for a while'
- 'The future is no place to place your better days'
- 'If at all God's gaze falls upon us all it's with a mischievous grin, look at him'
- 'I'm not going to change my ways just to please you, or appease you'
- 'You seek up a big monster for him to fight your wars for you'
- 'Every day things change, but basically they stay the same'
- 'Lights down, you up and die.'
- 'She prays to God most every night And though she swears he doesn't listen theres a little hope in her he might.'
- 'Take what you can from your dreams, make them as real as anything.'
- 'Don't burn the day away'
- 'Look, here are we on this starry night staring into space, and I must say I feel as small as dust lying down here'
- 'I will go in this way Oh and I'll find my own way out'
- 'Don't you know when you give life, then you become what you are?'
- 'Celebrate we will, because life is short but sweet for certain'
- 'Hey my love do you believe that we might last a thousand years or more if not for this?'
- 'Come and relax now, put your troubles down. No need to bear the weight of your worries, just let them all fall away'
- 'I was just wondering if you'd come along,hold up my head when my head won't hold on. I'll do the same if the same is what you want. But if not I'll go... I'll go alone'
- 'I need so.. to be in your arms, see your smile, hold you close'
- 'And I cant believe that we would lie in our graves dreaming of things that we might have been'
- 'It all comes down to nothing...'
- 'Leave the big door open, everyone'll come around...'
- 'See you and me, have a better time than most can dream. Have it better than the best, so can pull on through. Whatever tears at us... whatever holds us down, and if nothing can be done, well make the best of whats around'
- 'Turns out not where, but who you're with, that really matters.'
- 'I find sometimes it's easy to be myself, sometimes I find it's better to be somebody else.'
- 'Without hatred where's the light? Without darkness where's the love?'
- 'What I want is what I've not got, but what I need is all around me'
- 'So let us sleep outside tonight, Lay down in our mother's arms, for here we can rest safely'
- 'God, it seems has left me now. But it's okay, 'cause maybe I'll make up my own God, and have a little tea party of mine own'- 'Drive In Drive Out', July 10th, 2005. Mansfield, Massachusetts
- 'The world is in an awfully fucked up place right now, and it's just good to see so many people in the same place having a good time.' - Dave *DMB LIVE 6/3/06 Noblesville, Indiana
- 'I think I'm gonna take a seat for this one. Sometimes you just gotta take a fucking load off.' June, 2005. Hartford, Connecticut.
- 'Sleep tight this evening. Snuggle if you can. No means no:and yes means come the fuck on.' September 1, 2006 The Gorge Amphitheatre
- So I watched the Pink Panther last night, and so I'm trying desperately to be funny, and then it's just not working out so good... I wonder if maybe I could've been a comedian or something like that, or maybe I could've been a doctor, then I wouldn't have to make anyone laugh.
- Oh! We already, we done already done it, done it, dammit! I could you know, like, sing a thing, and then not sing it for a little while, and then sing it again... and people would be like, 'Why'd he sing that again?'
- There's often a lot of stupid ideas like 'you all dress as fruits and pretend you're selling underpants' or 'we'll put you on a bed of nails and drive a truck over the top and photograph you' for the cover.
- 'Being a physicist, my father was a great believer in progress, but he also loved nature. He was a photographer, and outside of taking the occasional family photographs, all he did was photograph nature. He loved birds. That meant a lot to me growing up. Healthy progress also means we have to be concerned for the environment. That may have something to do with what I believe about farming.'
- 'That's the magic of this band: shooting from the hip. The lights have to follow our cues, because we're not going to follow their cues. We're not going to stick to a song the way it's supposed to be. Everything is up to us. That's music to me. That's American music. We're an American band.' -- Dave Matthews, Rolling Stone interview 'The Boys of Summer' (June 16, 2005). Eliscu, Jenny (2005). 'The Boys of Summer' Rolling Stone (accessed June 19. 2006)
- 'I'm way more American than George Bush and Dick Cheney.' -- Dave Matthews, Rolling Stone interview 'The Devil and Dave Matthews' (January 22, 2004)
- 'I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be OK.'
- 'Remember that there are hundreds of thousands of things you can eat that are not cheese.'
- 'Elephants are eating my face.'- Dave Matthews 12.16.06, Warren Haynes' 18th Anual Xmas Jam
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On May 16th||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net