Notice: Undefined variable: author in /var/www/quotesby.net/public_html/author.php on line 7
giles coren Quotes
Notice: Undefined variable: file in /var/www/quotesby.net/public_html/author.php on line 38
Giles Coren Quotes
Read about file extension history in file extension history DB.
- I get so excited when I know I'm going to a good restaurant, then, when I do the review, I write myself up into such a frenzy that I have to go out and eat all over again.
- Some critics think the way I write is somehow disrespectful to food. But how can you write a restaurant column without being entertaining? You might as well not get up in the morning. People complain my sense of humour is puerile but the reason I have a job is because my sense of humour is puerile.
- My dad was undeniably famous when I was a kid - he was on Wogan and Clive James and the radio every week, but as far as I was concerned he wasn't famous enough. My best friend was Ben Brooke-Taylor. His dad Tim was in The Goodies - that was famous.
- I wanted to be a great literary novelist so that people would eventually talk about Alan Coren the scribbler and father of the great Giles.
- The Jewish religion has it completely right in maintaining you should think very carefully about what you eat.
- I am very snobby. My family is Orthodox so I would never go to a Reform rabbi.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On |
Notice: Undefined variable: daymonth_birthdate in /var/www/quotesby.net/public_html/author.php on line 136
|Who Also Died On |
Notice: Undefined variable: daymonth_deathdate in /var/www/quotesby.net/public_html/author.php on line 136
Copyright © www.quotesby.net