john leguizamo Quotes
John Leguizamo QuotesBirth Date: 1964-07-22 (Wednesday, July 22nd, 1964)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- I see the new Latin artist as a pioneer, opening up doors for others to follow. And when they don't open, we crowbar our way in.
- We are taking our culture and suturing it to America. Like gum on the bottom of a shoe, we are not going to disappear. Unlike other peoples who totally assimilated, we are more interested in co-assimilation.
- America may not realize it yet, but Latin prototypes are being created right now, and not just by me. They are these mambo kings and salsa queens, Aztec lords and Inca princesses, every Hernandez and Fernandez, whom this country will one day come to understand and respect.
- He was like twitching and frothing and it was my father, ... I went like all pale. I felt all the blood leave my body. And then my father was like, 'How dare you?' And he stormed out of the theater and I followed him and we fought and argued and hugged and he cried and we made up.
- You grow up Latin in this country and you're a third class citizen from the word go, and so you have to deal with everything around you from that point of view and trying to feel entitled.
- There were no Latin people on 'Star Trek,' that this was proof that they weren't planning to have us around for the future.
- Latins for Republicans - it's like roaches for Raid.
- I was familiar with that and 'Rio Bravo.' 'Rio Bravo' was what John Carpenter did, that brilliant move of taking a western and turning it into an urban flick. And from there you got, you know, all the cop genre movies of the time.
- He made the characters a lot more three-dimensional. It's still a 'B' movie and it's still kinda campy. Now it's these really well-developed characters, really three-dimensional.
- He thinks he can use the jail for networking to be somebody. In that way, he's always operating.
- He wanted to be a lawyer, couldn't afford it, so he started dealing to go to college - good intention.
- I like drama. I love being in a drama where I get to be the funny guy. That's what I really love the most.
- There was no point. It's already done. Let's leave that alone. I mean, if you're not going to come there with something new, then just leave it alone.
- Yeah, that came out of a reading. It was great. It's such a fun crew to be with, and we all went out the night before and that really encouraged us to go out and get drunk.
- My parents talked to me in Spanish and I answered in English.
- Great acting is being able to create a character. Great character is being able to be yourself.
- I've been bouncing off the walls since childhood. Expelled from school. In trouble. Kid with no future. Comedy was the only answer.
- It's always the same thing that drives me -- a type of character or personality that I've never done before, or that allows me to try out some new acting technique. So I'm always experimenting and looking for that interesting hook.
- If I was in Hollywood and I got bitten by a zombie, I would want to stay a zombie and then take down as many people as I could,
- But if I'm out here, let me be. I want to bite as many people as I can. Bite them back, so to speak.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On July 22nd||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net