glenn beck Quotes
Glenn Beck QuotesBirth Date: 1964-02-10 (Monday, February 10th, 1964)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- 'Can you let your son's body become the same temperature as your son's penis before you turn this into a political campaign against the president? Could you do that?'
- 'I find this guy [father of Michael Berg] despicable. Everything in me says that sluts are to be a better people today than I was yesterday says he's a dad, he's grieving, but I don't buy that. I'm sorry, I don't buy it. I think he is grieving, but I think he's a scumbag as well. I don't like this guy at all.' 
- 'Would you kill someone for that?...I'm thinking about killing Michael Moore...I could kill him myself, or if I would need to hire somebody to do it,...No, I think I could. I think he could be looking me in the eye, you know, and I could just be choking the life out. Is this wrong? I stopped wearing my What Would Jesus -- band -- Do, and I've lost all sense of right and wrong now. I used to be able to say, 'Yeah, I'd kill Michael Moore,' and then I'd see the little band: What Would Jesus Do? And then I'd realize, 'Oh, you wouldn't kill Michael Moore. Or at least you wouldn't choke him to death.' And you know, well, I'm not sure.' Note: This is viewed by most as humor. 
- 'Cindy Sheehan is a tragedy slut.'
- During his February 8, 2006 show, Beck repeatedly referred to former U.S. President Jimmy Carter as 'a waste of skin', adding that North Korean leader Kim Jong Il was not a bigger waste of skin because '[a]t least evil is using that skin.' 
- 'I am a conservative, but I am not a zombie.'
- 'Good for you, you have a heart, you can be a liberal. Now, couple your heart with your brain, and you can be a conservative.'
- 'You know, we all have our inner demons. I, for one -- I can`t speak for you, but I`m on the verge of moral collapse at any time. It can happen by the end of the show.'
- 'Political Correctness doesn't change us, it shuts us up.'
- 'Whoa... don't go all Kramer on me!'
- 'Girl, you better check yourself before you wreck yourself!'
- 'With that being said, you are a Democrat. You are saying, 'Let`s cut and run.' And I have to tell you, I have been nervous about this interview with you, because what I feel like saying is, 'Sir, prove to me that you are not working with our enemies. And I know you're not. I'm not accusing you of being an enemy, but that's the way I feel, and I think a lot of Americans will feel that way.'
- 'Al Gore's not going to be rounding up Jews and exterminating them. It is the same tactic, however. The goal is different. The goal is globalization. The goal is global carbon tax.:You need to have fear. You needed to have the fear of starvation. You needed to have the fear of the whole place going to hell in a handbasket. Which--do we have that fear now with global warming?:Then you have to discredit the scientists that say 'That's not right.' And you must silence all dissenting voices. That's what Hitler did. That's what Al Gore, the U.N., and everybody on the global warming bandwagon [are doing].'
- The hottest year in global history was 1934.
- 'You pinhead. You think we would actually be sitting here and saying 'well, look at the way she was dressed?' If she were Joan McCain, stop it. You self-centered self-righteous socialist out of control dangerous man-hating bitch. Shut your mouth. We might have bought into this crap in the 1960s because too many people were doing LSD. We're not on LSD anymore -- we need to start making sense.'
- 'We believe that while America may have made mistakes in the past with our foreign policy, no policy warrants an act of terror on any country's civilian population. We believe that America is justified in a military response on any country found to support international terrorism.'
- 'In a lot of ways, I'm just an average Joe. But on radio, I can take listeners to places they haven't seen, to times that are lost. And I've only begun to scratch the surface.'
- 'I wave the flag for the principles of our nation: that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain inalienable rights and that among those rights are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Our principles and our potential: That's why I wave the flag.'
- 'When all is said and done, America will understand that Michael Moore smells like pancakes.'
- [Martini music plays in background]'I know what you're saying <insert female caller's name here>, but I am a happily married man.'
- 'The world is so complicated... I'M TIRED, I WANNA CUPCAKE!'
- We are losing our National Sovereignty to the world, and we are losing our Personal Sovereignty to the state.
- [The] ACLU and Jesus... They don't get along.
- 'Hello, ya sick, twisted freak(s).'
- 'I'm not a <INSERT PROFESSION HERE>, but I'm a thinker...'
- 'It's not that Good News doesn't sell. It's that Good News doesn't sell some people's agendas.'
- 'Get off my phone you sick freak!'
- 'What do I know? I'm a recovering alcoholic DJ.'
- 'Chicks dig me. It's a cross I bear.'
- 'Awwwwwwwwwwww yeah.'
- 'It's not about left and right, it's about right and wrong.'
- 'Let's call a spade a spade.'
- '...Not so much.'
- 'Political correctness is going to be the death of us.'
- 'It makes blood shoot out of my eyes.'
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On February 10th||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net