susannah constantine Quotes
Susannah Constantine QuotesBirth Date: 1962-06-03 (Sunday, June 3rd, 1962)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- Posh does not equal style. Really, God, that's just ridiculous. Posh equals tradition. Anyone can achieve style. It doesn't matter who you are or where you're from.
- I'm much more self-conscious clothed than unclothed. I'm a frustrated Page Three girl. I have no shame about my body.
- My boobs are the bane of my life, they're a real burden. Every time I have a baby, I go up two sizes. I'll probably be an E cup after this. I can't bear it.
- The show is much more emotional now. It's a journey, but it is still about clothes, too. It's been fascinating to see how looking good and having faith in your appearance makes you into a sexier person, which makes you attractive to your partner again. We come in as complete strangers and get to know them all extremely well. It was a privilege for Trinny and I to have these people feel they could open up to us. It was very humbling, too.
- For us, it's all about shape, and how that is going to cure a bodily defect.
- In social situations I still feel scared. My best friend and husband give me the freedom to be myself.
- I worked in Harrods as a sales girl and I was so lazy, I just sat on my arse all day. Now I have huge respect for shop girls. It was boring, so I tried to shoplift things, but we'd always get our bags checked.
- It's been very satisfying to design a range which is all about shape. It's not about what size you are, it's about how you can minimise or accentuate parts of your body with clothing. That's what we've created.
- This series is more campaigning. It is more journalistic, but still hugely entertaining. It's a show we feel more proud of than anything we've done to date.
- It is a myth that style can't be learnt. It's all about dressing for your body shape, following the rules and wearing colours that suit your skin tone.
- Ultimately, what we're doing is giving people confidence. We're probably the only people who have an opinion, who care how ordinary people dress. No one at Vogue magazine gives a shit. They work with the designers, it's more creative and artistic - they are creating something beautiful. But they don't care about how their readers end up looking - whereas we do!
- I had one little glimpse in the mirror and it was like an electric shock. Horrifying. It took me three or four days to get over it. On air, the plastic surgeon said: 'Would you have anything done?' Oh no, I said. 'Do you smoke?' No, never. Soon as the camera was off I took his card and had a cigarette.
- I did have Botox once and I felt like I'd had a stroke. It was so claustrophobic.
- Too fat, too thin, what the fuck are you supposed to be? God bless the media!
- Our primary concern is not to be style icons ourselves.
- We've created a range of clothing which is almost like a prescription from the doctor. Our clothes do the same thing. If you're not happy with your bum, then there's a coat that's going to hide it. If you want to create a waist, there's a dress that's going to do that for you too. We've designed it very much around the female body.'
- Generally speaking Scottish women are pretty good. Look at Sharleen Spiteri and Lulu - you've got two fabulously well-dressed women in different ways.
- In my case I slob around in old clothes in the country. But I have the luxury of knowing I can pull myself out of that. So I don't feel bad about looking like shit.
- You just don't expect posh girls to grab your tits, call your trousers 'too clitty' and use words like 'pussy pelmet' but they do. You are so shocked by what they are saying that by the time you have recovered and thought of something to say they have whipped you out of your jeans and eased you into a Lycra cat suit.
- Susannah ... is on the right side of voluptuous and more laid-back. She loses things likes credit cards and keys.
- By the end of the interview, I pluck up the courage to ask Susannah whether she thinks my bra fits. She stares at my chest: 'You're wearing a 34C and you should be in a 32DD.' I get home and check. She's right.
- Susannah has become less of a Sloane Ranger and more into real life. She's also more career-minded.
- Trinny and Susannah are what they are - there's no fakery.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On June 3rd||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net