anthony robbins Quotes
Anthony Robbins Quotes
Read how to open files in File Open Database.
- A real decision is measured by the fact that you've taken a new action. If there's no action, you haven't truly decided.
- Action is the foundational key to all success.
- You might say, what if I screw up? Then screw up big! Go for it! Do a big screwup!
- All personal breakthroughs begin with a change in beliefs.
- Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy. Human beings have the awesome ability to take any experience of their lives and create a meaning that disempowers them or one that can literally save their lives.
- Commit to 'CAN I!' - Constant And Never-ending Improvement
- Determination is the wake-up call to the human will.
- For changes to be of any true value, they've got to be lasting and consistent.
- Goals are a means to an end, not the ultimate purpose of our lives. They are simply a tool to concentrate our focus and move us in a direction. The only reason we really pursue goals is to cause ourselves to expand and grow. Achieving goals by themselves will never make us happy in the long term; it's who you become, as you overcome the obstacles necessary to achieve your goals, that can give you the deepest and most long-lasting sense of fulfillment.
- I believe life is constantly testing us for our level of commitment, and life's greatest rewards are reserved for those who demonstrate a never-ending commitment to act until they achieve. This level of resolve can move mountains, but it must be constant and consistent. As simplistic as this may sound, it is still the common denominator separating those who live their dreams from those who live in regret.
- I challenge you to make your life a masterpiece. I challenge you to join the ranks of those people who live what they teach, who walk their talk.
- I've come to believe that all my past failure and frustration were actually laying the foundation for the understandings that have created the new level of living I now enjoy.
- I've continued to recognize the power individuals have to change virtually anything and everything in their lives in an instant. I've learned that the resources we need to turn our dreams into reality are within us, merely waiting for the day when we decide to wake up and claim our birthright.
- If we don't see a failure as a challenge to modify our approach, but rather as a problem with ourselves, as a personality defect, we will immediately feel overwhelmed.
- If you develop the absolute sense of certainty that powerful beliefs provide, then you can get yourself to accomplish virtually anything, including those things that other people are certain are impossible.
- If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten.
- If you don't set a baseline standard for what you'll accept in life, you'll find it's easy to slip into behaviors and attitudes or a quality of life that's far below what you deserve.
- If you want to be successful, find someone who has achieved the results you want and copy what they do and you'll achieve the same results.
- In essence, if we want to direct our lives, we must take control of our consistent actions. It's not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.
- In life you need either inspiration or desperation.
- It's in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.
- It is not what we get. But who we become, what we contribute... that gives meaning to our lives.
- It's not knowing what to do, it's doing what you know.
- It's not the events of our lives that shape us, but our beliefs as to what those events mean.
- It's not what's happening to you now or what has happened in your past that determines who you become. Rather, it's your decisions about what to focus on, what things mean to you, and what you're going to do about them that will determine your ultimate destiny.
- It's your unlimited power to care and to love that can make the biggest difference in the quality of your life.
- Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more.
- Live with passion!
- Most people have no idea of the giant capacity we can immediately command when we focus all of our resources on mastering a single area of our lives.
- My definition of success is to live your life in a way that causes you to feel a ton of pleasure and very little pain- and because of your lifestyle, have the people around you feel a lot more pleasure than they do pain.
- Nothing has any power over me other than that which I give it through conscious thoughts.
- Once you have mastered time, you will understand how true it is that most people overestimate what they can accomplish in a year- and underestimate what they can achieve in a decade!
- One reason so few of us achieve what we truly want is that we never direct our focus; we never concentrate our power. Most people dabble their way through life, never deciding to master anything in particular.
- Only those who have learned the power of sincere and selfless contribution experience life's deepest joy: true fulfillment.
- Passion is the genesis of genius.
- People are not lazy. They simply have impotent goals- that is, goals that do not inspire them.
- Personal power is the ability to take action.
- Put yourself in a state of mind where you say to yourself, 'Here is an opportunity for me to celebrate like never before, my own power, my own ability to get myself to do whatever is necessary.'
- Quality questions create a quality life. Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers.
- Questions provide the key to unlocking our unlimited potential.
- Remember, the quality of your life is dependent upon the quality of the life of your cells. If the bloodstream is filled with waste products, the resulting environment does not promote a strong, vibrant, healthy cell life-nor a biochemistry capable of creating a balanced emotional life for an individual.
- Repetition is the mother of skill. (might be someone else who wrote it).
- Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.
- Success comes from taking the initiative and following up... persisting... eloquently expressing the depth of your love. What simple action could you take today to produce a new momentum toward success in your life?
- Success is doing what you want to do, when you want, where you want, with whom you want, as much as you want.
- Surmounting difficulty is the crucible that forms character.
- Take control of your consistent emotions and begin to consciously and deliberately reshape your daily experience of life.
- The higher your energy level, the more efficient your body The more efficient your body, the better you feel and the more you will use your talent to produce outstanding results.
- The meeting of preparation with opportunity generates the offspring we call luck.
- The past doesn't equal the future.
- The path to success is to take massive, determined action.
- The people who shape our lives and our cultures have the ability to communicate a vision or a quest or a joy or a mission.
- The quality of your life is the quality of your communication. (with yourself as well as with others).
- The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you. If you do that, you're in control of your life. If you don't, life controls you.
- The truth is that we can learn to condition our minds, bodies, and emotions to link pain or pleasure to whatever we choose. By changing what we link pain and pleasure to, we will instantly change our behaviors.
- The way we communicate with others and with ourselves ultimately determines the quality of our lives.
- There is always a way-if you're committed.
- There is no greatness without a passion to be great, whether it's the aspiration of an athlete or an artist, a scientist, a parent, or a businessperson.
- There is no such thing as failure. There are only results.
- There's no abiding success without commitment.
- Things do not have meaning. We assign meaning to everything.
- To effectively communicate, we must realize that we are all different in the way we perceive the world and use this understanding as a guide to our communication with others.
- Want to learn to eat a lot? Here it is: Eat a little. That way, you will be around long enough to eat a lot.
- We are the only beings on the planet who lead such rich internal lives that it's not the events that matter most to us, but rather, it's how we interpret those events that will determine how we think about ourselves and how we will act in the future.
- We aren't in an information age, we are in an entertainment age.
- We can change our lives. We can do, have, and be exactly what we wish.
- We will act consistently with our view of who we truly are, whether that view is accurate or not.
- What we can or cannot do, what we consider possible or impossible, is rarely a function of our true capability. It is more likely a function of our beliefs about who we are.
- Whatever happens, take responsibility.
- When people are like each other they tend to like each other.
- You always succeed in producing a result.
- You are now at a crossroads. This is your opportunity to make the most important decision you will ever make. Forget your past. Who are you now? Who have you decided you really are now? Don't think about who you have been. Who are you now? Who have you decided to become? Make this decision consciously. Make it carefully. Make it powerfully.
- You see, in life, lots of people know what to do, but few people actually do what they know. Knowing is not enough! You must take action.
- You see, it's never the environment; it's never the events of our lives, but the meaning we attach to the events- how we interpret them- that shapes who we are today and who we'll become tomorrow.
- Your life changes the moment you make a new, congruent, and committed decision.
- People's lives are a direct reflection of the expectations of their peer group.: Your life experience will never far exceed the expectations of your peers, because to stay connected to them there is an unconscious contract that says we're going to be within this range of each other. Now, on the other hand, if for some reason your friends have a higher expectation for life than you do, just to stay on the team you've got to raise your standard. And that's the beauty of life. (from Unleash the Power Within) 
- You're like Tony Robbins, if he was a big, scary Frankenstein-looking... You're exactly like Tony Robbins.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On ||Who Also Died On |
Copyright © www.quotesby.net