henny youngman Quotes
Henny Youngman QuotesBirth Date: 1906-03-16 (Friday, March 16th, 1906)
Date of Death: 1998-02-24 (Tuesday, February 24th, 1998)
Discover how to find info about file extension apk with articles and other interesting information.
- Take my wife-please!
- My wife is a light eater. As soon as it's light, she starts eating.
- My wife wanted her face lifted. They couldn't do that. But for $80, they lowered her body.
- My wife was at the beauty shop for two hours, and that was only for the estimate.
- My wife is the sweetest, most tolerant, most beautiful woman in the world. This is a paid political announcement.
- Now she's on a diet. Coconuts and bananas. She hasn't lost any weight. But she can climb a tree!
- I take my wife everywhere, but she keeps finding her way back.
- All men are not homeless, but some men are home less than others.
- If there's never been a suicide in your family, why don't you break the monotony?
- If there's ever a price on your head, take it.
- I looked high and low for you. I didn't look low enough.
- What got you out of the woodwork?
- You're the kind of person I would like to have over when I have the measles.
- Some people bring happiness wherever they go. You bring happiness whenever you go.
- Look, I'm not going to engage in a battle of wits with you. I never attack anyone who is unarmed.
- I'd like to introduce you to some friends of mine. I want to break off with them.
- I like you-I have no taste-but I like you.
- The more I think of you the less I think of you.
- I think the world of you...and you know what condition the world is in today.
- When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
- You have a ready wit. Let me know when it's ready.
- To Dean Martin-Dean, if you had your life to live over again, do it overseas.
- You can't buy love, but you can pay heavily for it.
- I once wanted to become an atheist, but I gave up-they have no holidays.
- The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret.
- He hit me among my face.
- A Jewish man pulls up to the curb and asks the policeman 'Can I park here?' 'No' says the cop. 'What about all these other cars?' 'They didn't ask!
- I asked a Jewish man 'Do you know where Michigan Avenue is?' He said 'Yes', and walked away.
- A Jewish woman had 2 chickens. One got sick, so the woman made chicken soup out of the other one to help the sick one get well.
- Why don't Jews drink? It interferes with their suffering.
Quotes by Famous People
|Who Were Also Born On March 16th||Who Also Died On February 24th|
Copyright © www.quotesby.net